Who We Are
Our company name is Quality Domains USA
Our website address is: https://qualitydomainsusa.com
Your privacy is important to us. It is Quality Domains USA’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://qualitydomainsusa.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
This policy is effective May 1, 2021.
Last updated: July 11, 2022.
Information We Collect
Information we collect falls into one of two categories: “voluntarily provided” information and “automatically collected” information.
“Voluntarily provided” information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions.
“Automatically collected” information refers to any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit.
Additionally, if you encounter certain errors while using the site, we may automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your device, what you were trying to do when the error happened, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notice of such errors, even in the moment they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you make a purchase or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
We sell a lot of domain names. We use the above listed personal information in order to communicate with our customers and to keep track of customers’ purchases
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Purchase any products and/or services.
- Purchase a subscription.
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content.
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies.
- When you mention us on social media.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- Providing you with our platform’s core features and services.
- Processing any transactional or ongoing payments.
- Delivering products and/or services to you.
- Contacting and communicating with you.
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms.
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- Complying with our legal obligations and resolving any disputes that we may have.
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources. For example, If you provide us with your location, we may combine this with general information about currency and language to provide you with an enhanced experience of our site and service.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Plus, we will not distribute or sell your personal information to any other entities or “lists.”
When customers purchase one of our domain names, they pay for their purchase via PayPal. This means that Quality Domains USA has absolutely no access to any credit card information (such as credit card numbers, CVV codes, and expiration dates) of our customers.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services. For example, ensuring you do not make your personal information publicly available via our platform.
Our Security Enhancements
- reCAPTCHA. We use reCAPTCHA for visitors and customers who fill out our Contact Us form. reCAPTCHA is a Google service that helps protect websites from abuse and spam. reCAPTCHA is an artificial intelligence-based “test” that is used to tell the difference between humans and bots.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We have SSL certificates for our Quality Domains USA website AND for all of our add-on domains (these are the domain names that are for sale on our website). SSL is a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web browser and a web server. SSL certificates are added to websites and add-on domains in order to secure online transactions and keep customer information secure and private.
- No Credit Card Information. When customers purchase one of our domain names, they pay for their purchase at Afternic which uses PayPal as their payment processor. Since these payments do not take place on the Quality Domains USA website but entirely at Afternic via PayPal, however, this means that Quality Domains USA has absolutely no access to any of our buyers’ credit card information (such as credit card numbers, CVV codes, and expiration dates). This also means that Quality Domains USA has no way of knowing or storing a buyer’s credit card information.
- No Sales to Children. We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 18.
- United States and Puerto Rico Sales Only. We actively contact specific businesses about purchasing our domain names. All of our “local” domain names are based exclusively on cities and states located in the United States and in Puerto Rico. As a result, we sell our domain names only to businesses in these locations. Since we do not sell our domain names to businesses located in other countries, Quality Domains USA is therefore not subject to the laws and regulations in these countries. We believe that this practice eliminates any international security issues and/or disputes regarding the sale of our domain names.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 18.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators.
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities.
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners.
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing you with information, products, and/or services.
- Third parties who collect and process data.
- An entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and our business.
Third Parties We Currently Use Include:
- Afternic which uses PayPal as their payment processor.
- We suggest that you read and review PayPal’s Privacy Statement that is dated September 21, 2021.
- Akismet (Paid version): a spam fighting service that protects WordPress sites from comment and contact form spam.
- An analytics system that tracks customer visits and hits.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Information From Third Parties
Information Correction Process
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example processing and fulfilling orders), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notification of Data Breaches
We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data, including your personal information, among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, continue to use your personal information according to this policy, which they will be required to assume as it is the basis for any ownership or use rights we have over such information.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
Additional Disclosures for California Compliance (US)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family, or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Cookies and Pixels
CCPA-Permitted Financial Incentives
In accordance with your right to non-discrimination, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels for the goods or services we provide.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information, and we will provide written terms that describe clearly the nature of such an offer. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California Notice of Collection
In the past 5 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Commercial information, such as products or services history and purchases.
For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “Information We Collect” section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “Collection and Use of Information” section, including to provide and manage our Service.
Right to Know and Delete
If you are a California resident, you have rights to delete your personal information we collected and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Shine the Light
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights discussed above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” with third parties and affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using our Contact Us page or via the following details:
- Denny Soinski
- (234) 223-2228