A Specialization in Local Domain Names
Quality Domains USA specializes in selling local domain names to small businesses. When we discuss “small businesses,” we mean business entities that have fewer than 500 employees (SBA, The Office of Advocacy 2021). And by “local,” we mean domain names that include a city and a niche or profession such as the following:
Why Emphasize Local Domains?
Why do we place such an emphasis on local domain names? The short answer is this. For us, it’s all about providing small business owners with local domain names so they can build websites that will rank on page one in the local search results when people search online for their products and services. We think this is one of the best, most realistic, and one of the most commonsensical roadmaps to business success.
The longer version for our emphasis on local domain names goes something like this:
- In 2018, small businesses made up 43.5% of the U.S. gross domestic product (SBA, The Office of Advocacy, 2021). This statistical fact establishes the critical importance of small businesses in the U.S. economy.
- 46% of all searches done on Google are for local information such as local products and services. Think about this for a moment. There are approximately 3.5 billion searches done on Google every day and approximately 1.6 billion of these searches are for local information (Safari Digital, 2020).
- 80% of the local searches that arrive at a vendor’s blog or website will result in a conversion (WebFX). This statistic is so amazing that it needs to be stated again: according to WebFX, 80% of the local searches that arrive at a vendor’s blog or website will result in a conversion (such as filling out a form, subscribing to a newsletter, collecting contact information, or making a sale).
- The last two statistics point to an important conclusion: if small business owners want to be successful in today’s “local search” business environment, they need to make sure that their company website is found on the first page of Google’s local search results when people search online for their products and services.
- Before a website can be published online, however, it needs to be built on and associated with a domain name.
- Getting a local domain name and building a website based on this domain is a key factor in determining whether or not a website gets found near or at the top of Google’s local search results. (Please see “A Local Domain Name Example” below for more clarification on this point).
- Local domain names respond well to basic search engine optimization (SEO) techniques which, in turn, leads to favorable local search results on Google and on the other major search engines. (Please see “A Local Domain Name Example” below for more information on this point).
- Local domain names also make a lot of sense because they let potential customers know precisely what a business is about and where it is located. For instance, YonkersPhysicians.com clearly tells people that this domain name is about physicians located in Yonkers, New York.
- The problem: a relatively large void exists in the domain name industry, namely, businesses whose primary objective is selling local domain names to small business owners and doing so at reasonable prices. Since, however, our primary focus is on local domain names, as evidenced by the more than 670 local domain names in our inventory, we believe that Quality Domains USA goes a long way in filling this void.
In conclusion, we believe that small businesses are critically important to our nation’s economy and that local domain names have great value and are especially relevant to small business owners. This is why we focus so heavily on local domain names.
An Emphasis on Functional Domain Names
Quality Domains USA also specializes in selling functional domain names to end-users. By “functional,” we mean domain names that clearly show the subject matter of the domain name. In short, functional domain names remove any guesswork and clearly inform prospective customers exactly what the domain name in question is all about. Interestingly, upon closer inspection, it can be seen that all local domain names are “functional” domain names but not all functional domain names are seen as “local.” Examples of functional domain names that are not local domains include the following:
Who Would Benefit from Purchasing One of Our Domains?
The following people are ideal customers for Quality Domains USA.
1. Small business owners who need to purchase a quality “local” domain name on which to build a website. Examples include the following professionals:
2. Small business owners who need to purchase a quality “local” domain name on which to build a website in the following industries:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
- IT (Information Technology)
3. Small business owners who need to purchase a quality “functional” domain name on which to build a website in the following industries:
- Affordable Energy
- Bot, Robot, and Nano Bot Technology
- Green Energy
- IOT (The Internet of Things)
- Off Grid Technology
- Smart Technology
- Solar Technology
4. Small business owners in the above-listed professions and industries who already have an existing “non-local” website that is not bringing in enough new clients or customers.
A Local Domain Name Example
Perhaps an example would help clarify this point. Ralph Doakes (a fictitious person) is an accountant who resides in Athens, Georgia. He already has an “elaborate,” main website called “Doakes Enterprises.” The problem: this website is not generating the traffic needed to acquire enough new clients.
The solution: Mr. Doakes could keep his existing “elaborate” website but also purchase the following local domain name from Quality Domains USA: AthensAccountants.com. Armed with this new purchase, Mr. Doakes could instruct his webmaster to build a relatively inexpensive and simple “lead generation” ( lead gen) website based on this local domain name. Fortunately, with some basic search engine optimization (SEO), this lead gen website could rank fairly easily on page one in the local search results for the following keyword phrases:
- Athens accountants
- accountants in Athens
- Athens accountant
- accountant in Athens
- Athens accounting
- accounting in Athens
- Athens accounting services
- accounting services in Athens
- local accountants in Athens
- local accountant in Athens
- local accounting in Athens
After this lead gen site ranks on page one in the local search results for the above listed or similar keyword phrases, Mr. Doakes’ webmaster can do a 301 redirect on this lead gen site so that it now points to Mr. Doakes’ “main” website, namely, “Doakes Enterprises.” Now when people in Athens, Georgia search for any of the above listed or similar keyword phrases, they will most likely see AthensAccountants.com at or near the top of the local search results. Once these individuals click on the link to AthensAccountants.com, the search engines will redirect them to Mr. Doakes’ “main” website where they can do the following:
- Fill out the “Contact Us” form and make an appointment to see Mr. Doakes.
- Call the customer support phone number that’s listed on the site.
- Start an online “chat” session.
- Walk into Mr. Doakes’ brick-and-mortar store and make an appointment.
- Email customer support for more information.
The likely result: a substantial increase in customer/client contacts, leads, inquiries, appointments, and ultimately, a substantial increase in revenue.
A Trade Name
Quality Domains USA is a Trade Name that was registered in Ohio and was founded in 2020 by Denny Soinski. Denny has a master’s degree in Strategic Management and recently retired as a bookkeeper. In the early 2000s, Denny was involved in Internet Marketing for more than 8 years and, from 2006 until 2011 he created, maintained, and updated 36 websites about Alcohol Abuse, Alcoholism, Drug Abuse, and Drug Addiction.
Due to his passion for website creation and for all things related to domains, in 2020, Denny decided to get into the business of buying and selling domains (also known as “domain flipping” or “domaining”).
|Company Name:||Quality Domains USA|
|Phone Number:||(234) 223-2228|
|Address:||590 Eldon Drive NW, Warren, Ohio 44483|
Quality Domains USA sells first-rate, dot com domains to small business owners at prices that are reasonable and less than similar domains sold for in the past. What is more, whereas some domain flippers center their sales strategy on selling domains for tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars or more, Quality Domains USA, on the other hand, focuses on selling domains to everyday business owners at affordable and fair prices.
This sales strategy serves two purposes. First, lower prices are an incentive for prospective customers to purchase our domains. And second, rather than waiting several months or years for the “ideal” buyer who is willing to pay top dollar for a domain name, reduced prices also help Quality Domains USA sell domain names much faster, thus providing a more constant and reliable cash flow.
For information about the domain name buying process at Quality Domains USA, please take a look at our Buyer’s Guide.
Digital, Safari. (2020, February 10). 16 Local SEO Statistics That Matter in 2022. Retrieved 3 August 2022, from the Safari Digital website: https://www.safaridigital.com.au/blog/local-seo-statistics/ (link is external).
U.S. Small Business Administration, The Office of Advocacy (2021, December). Frequently Asked Questions About Small Business, 2021. Retrieved 11 September 2022, from the SBA The Office of Advocacy website: https://cdn.advocacy.sba.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/06095731/Small-Business-FAQ-Revised-December-2021.pdf (link is external).
WebFX (no date). Local SEO Statistics: 35+ Stats to Prove You Need a Local SEO Strategy. Retrieved 19 August 2022, from the WebFX website: https://www.webfx.com/local-seo/statistics/ (link is external).
Last updated: May 15, 2023.
End of About Us Page